About Us ...
- Founded in 1973, we are a non-profit, non-partisan and non-denominational club committed to community services and to meeting the needs and interests of residents of Cayucos and all outlying areas who are fifty and older and their spouses.
- $10 per year per person, payable January 1st
- Lifetime membership $100 or attainment of age 90
- To become a member, call (805) 995-3543. Click here for Membership Application.
Cayucos Thrift Shop ...
- Receives tax deductable donations of clothing and small household items to resale. Proceeds are used to support community projects
- Located at 200 South Ocean Avenue; open 10am to 4pm Monday through Saturday.
Activities and Community Support ...
- Monthly general membership meeting & potluck luncheon with live music entertainment. Occurs on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Vets Hall Tent from 12:00pm to about 1:30pm. Click here for more information.
- Members are also welcome to attend monthly board meetings at 9:00 am on the Monday before the 2nd Wednesday at the Senior Center.
- Local area van transportation service provided to seniors and other Cayucos residences. Ideal for transport to doctor appointments and to the SLO train station or airport. A small fee is charged to defray the operating expense of the vans. Click here for more information.
- Disability equipment loans: wheelchairs, walkers, shower benches.
- Bridge group plays at the Senior Center on Thursdays from noon to 3 pm. If you wish to play, call Bob & Maggie at 1-805-772-5769 .