Potluck Luncheon & General Meeting
- The event occurs on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at the Vets Hall from 11:30am to about 1:30pm
- A lunch entree and a side dish are provided by the club. Members are encouraged to bring a side dish to share, enough for 6-8 people (e.g.; salad, fruit, deviled eggs, etc).
- Softdrinks and wine are also available, a $1 donation is requested for each drink
- A donation of $1 is requested from each attendee for the meal - the donation should be placed in the basket located on each table.
- Please bring your own plate, knife, fork, and napkin. Disposable paper plates and plasticware work well.
- Guests of members are welcome to attend.
- The General Meeting starts at noon followed by lunch.
- Live musical entertainment featuring local talent begins after lunch.